Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Can't Stop!

It's an addiction, I tell you.   This link adding business.   So all I did last night while watching Shear Genius and Project Runway (Yes, I'm a total couch potato and internet junkie) was jump around fashion blogs I frequent, click through their blogrolls, and add any and all blogs that piqued my interest.   I was very excited to see some blogs in Spanish with accompanying translation in English.   Sweet!   I can work on my rusty Spanish while admiring the perty clothing.

It's amazing the wealth of fashion blogs that are out there.   The list is almost never-ending.   And the first thing I did this morning after I got into work, after making coffee that is, was to check out all my newly linked blogs, view the ones that were most recently updated, and continue to add to my little collection!   Must stop.   Anyhow, very cool feature that blogger has with being able to see the "last updated" time.   I already waste enough minutes/hours as it is doing silly stuff so I probably save a good amount of time not visiting the non-updated blogs.

Wow!   Four comments on my hen purse post.   Yes, that bag really must have been quite atrocious.   The comments were quite the surprise as I pretty much fell off the face of the earth after that first post and failed to check back in here despite blog ideas percolating.   Thanks for reading!   I sort of felt silly even publishing that post because since my blog is so brand-spanking new, I'm sort of talking to an imaginary reader and it's great to know ACTUAL people are reading this and replying with feedback.   I love you all already, all two of you.

I shall set the bar low and strive for one one post a month.   ;)   Cutting it close for July.

9 comments:

Tricia said...

probably watching fashion related reality shows while fashion blogging is the perfect waste of time. I can't stop either!

Dania Padron said...

HI Katt, hope you see this comment soon. Our Lucky Brand Laptop Sleeve giveaway winner never responded to claim their prize, and you were are only other entry. I tried looking for an email address to contact you, but couldn't find anything on your blog. If you'd like the laptop sleeve, please email us at senora_cartera@yahoo.com to claim the prize. I'll give you a week in the hopes you see this comment or receive it in your email. After that, I'll have to open the contest up again.

Unknown said...

ah im the same x

D e g a i n e said...

just came across your post, that's a funny post, your right, it is a bit of an addiction but its fun so why not :)


D E G A I N E

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hey! I hope you post more than one post a month!! I love your writing! And yeah, I agree about new fashion blogs..there are millions of them and the new ones keep popping up!! xxoxoxoxoo

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hey hope you had a great 4th of July!! Just want to say hi and thank you for entering my giveaway contest :-) xoxoxoxoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment:)...I love checking out new blog:)....Hope to see you soon:)
Kisses
Have a great Tuesday

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

haha ditto. x hivennn p.s enter my double vintage camera giveaway?

Maycie After Five said...

Girl...you're hilarious! Enjoyed reading your post. Going through my bloglovin' for updates of my favorite blogs and watching reality shows at the same time is the best way to relax. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does this. Keep up the awesome job!